Buying a Home in Paradise Valley, Arizona
Exclusive Buyers Representation
Diane Watson provides her Buyer clients with the highest degree of professionalism, a personalized strategy for success and extraordinary customer service.
Professional networking, state of the art technology, and instant access to ALL new listings is essential to the successful SEARCH of the right property in the sophisticated Paradise Valley real estate market. Experience, strategic negotiating skills, and complete transaction coordination is essential to the successful PURCHASE of your chosen property.
Clients also benefit from Diane’s extensive personal network of professionals, including inspectors, contractors, designers, escrow firms, title companies, mortgage specialists, etc…
Exclusive Buyers Representation includes:
- Exclusive Access to ALL Properties Currently Listed For Sale
- View ALL Public “MLS” Listings & Private “Pocket” Listings
- Confidential Representation of High Profile Clients and Transactions
- Personal Viewing Appointments Scheduled
- A PV Property Specialist for Condos, Fine Homes, Classic Estates, & Investments
- Providing Experience, Professionalism & Superior Negotiating Skills
- Standard, Creative & Luxury Financing Network
- Daily Email Updates of New Properties & the Latest Price Changes / Reductions
- Personal Attention for First Time Buyers
- Exclusive “MLS” Access: Instant access to Realtor’s “MLS”, the most comprehensive tool Paradise Valley properties – Updated Every Hour!
Is there a fee for your Exclusive Buyer Representation?
NO. There is traditionally NO COST to my Buyer clients. The reason is that it is customary for the Seller to pay the sales commission fees of listed properties.
What is a Buyer Broker Contract or Agreement?
This is an agreement we sign when we have decided to work together toward the common goal of finding you a home or investment property. This allows me to work with a limited number of preferred clients and provide you the ultimate level of service. This system has worked so well for my Buyer clients, it is usually filled out for a very short time period (14-30 days, but can be extended).
What else is required?
You will need to fill out a Personal Buyer Profile that includes your contact information and specific property requirements (ex: size, price, style, location, timeline, etc…).
Buyers that plan to finance their purchase are required to be pre-approved by a lender. This is essential information for every Buyer and will assist in determining your preferred price range. All Cash buyers need only to verify proof of accessible funds.
For additional information or to start find your new home contact 480-861-6274